Vital Oxide Hospital Disinfectant - Gal.

Item # PLG-GEN993-CASE

  • Heavy duty odor eliminator. EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required.
  • Just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle
  • Non-irritating to the skin
Gal., 4/cs
Alternate #9128
  • Description

Non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital oxide food contact surface sanitizer is NSF certified (no rinse required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Colorless, odorless, so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces, anywhere mold and bacteria are found.